TZgang guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TZgang guild

A guild from a game called maple story

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

how do we check the photo galery??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lostie
TZjuniors
TZjuniors
lostie

how do we check the photo galery?? Empty
PostSubject: how do we check the photo galery??   how do we check the photo galery?? EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 11:06 am

subject says all -.0
Back to top Go down
tonyzad2
TZmaster
TZmaster
tonyzad2

PostSubject: Re: how do we check the photo galery??   how do we check the photo galery?? EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 3:04 pm

I am looking for it... maybe only I can see it the gallery supose is up there below the TZgang home thing next to portal and also next to FAQ...
its saids freeware software so only mayb i can see it... hmm I gota check that thing
Back to top Go down
https://tzgang.rpg-board.net
tonyzad2
TZmaster
TZmaster
tonyzad2

PostSubject: Re: how do we check the photo galery??   how do we check the photo galery?? EmptyMon Sep 03, 2007 8:59 pm

Now I know for that we need points...
to get points you gota buy it -_- ...there is a contribute bottom at the MUST bottom part of the page... so you can donate but think about it...
if you donate certein amount the photo gallery can b on for a certein amount of months...
Back to top Go down
https://tzgang.rpg-board.net
lostie
TZjuniors
TZjuniors
lostie

PostSubject: Re: how do we check the photo galery??   how do we check the photo galery?? EmptyMon Sep 03, 2007 10:57 pm

wow freeware rulzzzz-.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do we check the photo galery??   how do we check the photo galery?? Empty

Back to top Go down

how do we check the photo galery??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TZgang guild :: Off topic :: Off topic-
Jump to: